- Woven one by one, using precision cut toho size 11 beads.
- Matching thread color
- Matching plated metal findings for anyone with allergies
- Miyuki beads, while sturdy, are made of glass. Please treat your jewelry like any other handmade item.
- Store your earrings laying flat, or preferably hang from an earring display (even a hanger in a pinch)
- Thread on fringe may stay bent if crumpled for a long time.
- To fix, gently hold in your hand to warm the beads and thread. Gently tug on them to straighten. Repeat until straightened. A blowdryer on a cool setting will also work.