Size: .6 inches tall, .6 inch wide
Weight for the WHOLE pair: 0.05 ounces
Please divide in half for weight per ear, and see reference below for common reference weights
- Common weights for reference:
- US Penny: 0.08 ounces
- US Nickel: 0.2 ounces
- US Quarter: 0.2 ounces
- Airpod: 0.14 ounces
- Spoonful of Sugar: 0.15 ounces
- Bic Pen: 0.18 to .2 ounces
- Bic Lighter (brand new): 0.76 ounces
- First Class Letter: 1 ounce
- Clay is conditioned, mixed, colored, cut, shaped, and baked. Then, clay can be buffed by hand, running through multiple grits of sandpaper and buffing pads. Each piece receives a long, extra session of love and care to end with this glass-like shine. This is all clay. No resin or glosses are used to create a permanent, buffed shine.
- Stud are baked into the clay for durability. No glues!
- Polymer clay is extremely lightweight and is perfect for statement jewelry without dragging your ears down.
- Artist grade polymer clay. Kneaded, mixed, colored, shaped, cut, sanded, drilled, buffed, and polished by hand.
- Polymer clay is slightly flexible by nature. Please do not forcefully bend or it may snap and bend.
- Stud are hypoallergenic, and all hooks and jump-rings are either gold or silver plated.
- Treat Polymer clay jewelry like any other handmade jewelry – no pools, no showers, no bleach, no cleaning/hair products.
- Do not leave in direct sun for long periods of time (ie, keeping them in your car)
- may be cleaned with rubbing alcohol on a q-tip if it collects any stains.