- What shape do I pick? - you will receive both! chose from rounded top angled fringe, or long triangle fringe. Maybe you can even have your kids color both and pick your favorite? no pressure!
- What do they color? Graphs will be given as a instant PDF download - simply print out on regular sized paper! Files will be emailed automatically after purchase, and also available to download from the final checkout page!
- How do they color it? - Just give them a crayon/colored pencil and have them go to town! Markers not preferred just for color blend purposes, but no biggie if that's what you have! White space is totally fine - see the pictures here to see what leftover blank space looks like when beaded!
- Does it matter how they color? - No! you could give them a whole pack of crayons, or sneakily pick your favorite colors only to make sure you love the colors!
- Then what? - simply send me a picture of your colored art! This can be over Instagram DM, or email! (@spitfire.july or firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to include your name so I know its yours! Let me know if you have a preference for gold, silver, or charcoal black findings. Otherwise, I will just pick based on what looks best with your pair!
- My creation process - Your drawing is digitized by hand - each bead is carefully color matched to get a smooth blend and beautiful shape. Colors are chosen to create depth - a mix of matte, shiny, clear, beads are all used! The background color will be some shade of white that matches the overall vibe!
- When will I get it? Your earrings will ship in 2 business days after receiving the artwork back. Shipping usually takes about 3-5 business days, pending any COVID related slowdowns.
Price reflects the hour of custom designing and tweaking to make it perfect, as well as the beadweaving itself. Each pair takes about 3-4 hours to bead by hand, bead by bead.
- Woven one by one, using precision cut Miyuki size 11 beads.
- Matching thread color
- Matching plated metal findings for anyone with allergies
- Miyuki beads, while sturdy, are made of glass. Please treat your jewelry like any other handmade item.
- Store your earrings laying flat, or preferably hang from an earring display (even a hanger in a pinch)
- Thread on fringe may stay bent if crumpled for a long time.
- To fix, gently hold in your hand to warm the beads and thread. Gently tug on them to straighten. Repeat until straightened. A blowdryer on a cool setting will also work.