Size: 2.75 inches tall, 0.75 inch wide
Weight for the WHOLE pair: 0.19 ounces
Please divide in half for weight per ear, and see reference below for common reference weights
- Common weights for reference:
- US Penny: 0.08 ounces
- US Nickel: 0.2 ounces
- US Quarter: 0.2 ounces
- Airpod: 0.14 ounces
- Spoonful of Sugar: 0.15 ounces
- Bic Pen: 0.18 to .2 ounces
- Bic Lighter (brand new): 0.76 ounces
- First Class Letter: 1 ounce
- Woven one by one, using precision cut miyuki round beads.
- Vintage pure silk thread
- Gold findings
- Miyuki beads, while sturdy, are made of glass. Please treat your jewelry like any other handmade item.
- Store your earrings laying flat, or preferably hang from an earring display (even a hanger in a pinch)
- Thread on fringe may stay bent if crumpled for a long time.
- To fix, gently hold in your hand to warm the beads and thread. Gently tug on them to straighten. Repeat until straightened. A blowdryer on a cool setting will also work.