Studs Attached with Resin
Size: 1.5 inches tall, .75 inch wide
Weight per earring: 0.07 ounces
- Common weights for reference:
- US Penny: 0.08 ounces
- US Nickel & Quarter: 0.2 ounces
- Single Airpod: 0.14 ounces
- Bic Lighter (brand new): 0.76 ounces
- First Class Letter: 1 ounce
- Both Clay and Beaded earrings are extremely lightweight, even at larger sizes.
- Stud Earrings: Studs are surgical grade stainless steel and hypoallergenic. Studs are baked directly into the clay using a special clay bonder. This is NOT glue.
- Hook Earrings: Hooks are gold- or silver-plated stainless steel unless otherwise noted with a higher quality metal.
- Any other metal used (connectors, jump rings etc.) are also gold or silver plated. These do not touch skin.
Care & Techniques:
- An FAQ is available here for detailed information on Beaded jewelry
- An FAQ is available here for detailed information on Clay jewelry.