What you get: 2-3 pairs of earrings (depending on size and value)
Minimum value is $85, maximum value is $110
Sample pairs are shown, but I curate for you from my entire inventory!
- Both Clay and Beaded earrings are extremely lightweight, even at larger sizes.
- Stud Earrings: Studs are surgical grade stainless steel and hypoallergenic. Studs are baked directly into the clay using a special clay bonder. This is NOT glue.
- Hook Earrings: Hooks are gold- or silver-plated stainless steel unless otherwise noted with a higher quality metal.
- Any other metal used (connectors, jump rings etc.) are also gold or silver plated. These do not touch skin.
Care & Techniques:
- An FAQ is available here for detailed information on Beaded jewelry
- An FAQ is available here for detailed information on Clay jewelry.