Stained Glass earrings are made with a combination of translucent and opaque clay, allowing for light to peak through when held up. The photos attached here show one shot in natural daylight, and in front of a lamp indoors.
- Stud are baked into the clay for durability. No glues!
- Polymer clay is extremely lightweight and is perfect for statement jewelry without dragging your ears down.
- Artist grade polymer clay. Kneaded, mixed, colored, shaped, cut, sanded, drilled, buffed, and polished by hand.
- Polymer clay is slightly flexible by nature. Please do not forcefully bend or it may snap and bend.
- Stud are hypoallergenic, and all hooks and jump-rings are either gold or silver plated.
- Treat Polymer clay jewelry like any other handmade jewelry – no pools, no showers, no bleach, no cleaning/hair products.
- Do not leave in direct sun for long periods of time (ie, keeping them in your car)
- may be cleaned with rubbing alcohol on a q-tip if it collects any stains.