Non Tarnish brass wire stretches from wing to wing. this is meant for you to be able to GENTLY reposition the wing if it is poking your jaw or hair weirdly. Not for constantly bending and reshaping. The wings are meant to stay mostly out and up. the wire is for comfort and structure
Size: 5 inches tall, 3.5 inch wide
Weight per earring: 0.22 ounces
- Common weights for reference:
- US Penny: 0.08 ounces
- US Nickel & Quarter: 0.2 ounces
- Single Airpod: 0.14 ounces
- Bic Lighter (brand new): 0.76 ounces
- First Class Letter: 1 ounce
- Both Clay and Beaded earrings are extremely lightweight, even at larger sizes.
- Stud Earrings: Studs are surgical grade stainless steel and hypoallergenic. Studs are baked directly into the clay using a special clay bonder. This is NOT glue.
- Hook Earrings: Hooks are gold- or silver-plated stainless steel unless otherwise noted with a higher quality metal.
- Any other metal used (connectors, jump rings etc.) are also gold or silver plated. These do not touch skin.
Care & Techniques:
- An FAQ is available here for detailed information on Beaded jewelry
- An FAQ is available here for detailed information on Clay jewelry.