For Wrist sizes: 6.5-7.0 inches
For reference: Store bought (ie, places like Target) usually have bracelets at a standard size of 7 inches. My wrist as pictured is 6 inches when measured with a string. I wear bracelets that are 6.5-7 inches. This bracelet fits like a regular cuff on me.
- Both Clay and Beaded earrings are extremely lightweight, even at larger sizes.
- Stud Earrings: Studs are surgical grade stainless steel and hypoallergenic. Studs are baked directly into the clay using a special clay bonder. This is NOT glue.
- Hook Earrings: Hooks are gold- or silver-plated stainless steel unless otherwise noted with a higher quality metal.
- Any other metal used (connectors, jump rings etc.) are also gold or silver plated. These do not touch skin.
Care & Techniques:
- An FAQ is available here for detailed information on Beaded jewelry
- An FAQ is available here for detailed information on Clay jewelry.